Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Phossl performs at Privilege Ibiza, the world's biggest club

I am excited to announce I will be opening for Tiesto next Thursday at Privilege Ibiza. Half way between Ibiza and San Antonio on the main road, near San Rafael. Tricky to miss, given its massive height, girth and garish lighting is what is dubbed "the world's biggest club".



Upon entering the club you go down a massive staircase. You are now bang in the middle of one of the world's largest dancefloors. At its centre the dj is suspended above a swimming pool. At the far end is a stage where girls and boys dance around in varying stages of undress and a show with a non-linear dramatic structure (i.e. it's confusing) takes place.



I am excited to be opening for Tiesto. Expect a hi-energy combo of trance and house. I`ve posted the latest Phossl Fuel Mix - Apr 2010 - Week 1 below. I hope you enjoy it. In fact, if you`re in Ibiza next week you may hear me drop a few of these tracks.



Download
Phossl Fuel - Apr 2010 - Week 1.mp3

By the way.... April Fools!

No comments:

Post a Comment