Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Phossl Fuel Mix - Apr 2010 - Week 3



It's hard to believe we're already into the third week of April. Time marches on and here is the latest house music mix Phossl Fuel Mix - Apr 2010 - Week 3. As always, please share the mix with your friends or point them to the links. Any comments are always welcome.

On the equipment side of things I have been giving much thought to my current setup. I am preparing to make a post here about a major change coming with my rig. I'm actually so excited over the new hardware I can hardly contain myself. Seems I may have to wait until June 1st for the first units to arrive in Canada but as of today I am now officially on the list for one of the first batch. I will post a full report on the upgrade this week.





Download
Phossl Fuel Mix - Apr 2010 - Week 3.mp3

Tracklist
Room 2 (Pan Pot Rave Tool Mix) Slam
Poupea (Emerson Todd Remix) Mendo & Danny Serrano
Llego Ya Ecco
Nailbomb 9 West
Sica (Original Mix) DJ Don
Back and Forth (Radio Edit) Fedde Le Grand Featuring Mr. V
I Know Abi Bah
Mucho Ecco
Encrenca (Rafael Noronha & Re Dupre Elemental X
Who Said House Andre Buljat
Anzap (Original Mix) Zunda Project
Backroom Honey (Original Mix) Saeed Younan
The Loops Of Fury - Flick A Switch ( The Loops Of Fury
Its Worthit (Jason Tregebov and Gio Estela Martin and Jose De Rico
Salvation (Extended Mix) Chris Reece

No comments:

Post a Comment