Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Phossl Fuel House Mix 79



I always love the music mixes that leave me compelled to post an "explicit content" warning. Dropping these live is even better. I never get tired of the looks on people's faces. The best ever is doing a mashup between Enrique's new song "tonight I'm lovin you" and "tonight I'm f****n you". Everyone's head snaps over at me says "wait a minute did he just say f*****n"? Then they're like no I just heard him say "lovin" and then it's "there he said it again. I'm sure of it". LMFAO. Enjoy this mid week mix. I'm working on the tracks for Mix 80 for the weekend. Join me on Facebook and Twitter for updates.







Download
08-2011 - House Mix 79.mp3

Tracklisting
Unity - Burn In Hell (Original Mix) Dj Chus & D 124.0
Piano Jackers (Original Mix) Luthier 125.0
Promise Land (Original Mix) Umek 125.0
Love The Way You Lie (Esquire Vs Off Eminem And Rihanna 126.0
Running Out (Original Mix) Wally Lopez, Ndkj 126.5
Gotta Let You Go (Anthony Ross & Dav Marc Van Linden, Amanda Wilson 126.0
Vaporizer (Original Mix) Tone Depth & Anthony Attalla 127.0
Keep Me Hanging On (Original Club Mi Mario Chris Feat. Helena Panay 127.0
Voices (Original Mix) Christian Cambas 127.0
Land Of The Living (Timothy Allan Du Kristine W 127.0
The Groovy Stuff (Original Mix) Jay Lumen 127.0
Gotta Let You Go (Thomas Heat Remix Marc Van Linden, Amanda Wilson 127.0
Pxxxy Pop (Original Mix) Bassanova & Moradzo 128.0
Hashtag (Original Mix) A Divizion, Iron Mike 128.0
We Are Distrikt (Dj Dan's Exclusive Elite Force 128.0
Let's Get This Thing Started (Origin Alex Kenji 128.0
Hoover (Original Mix) Spartaque 128.0
Mas Que Nada (Original Mix) Gianni Coletti Ft. Musique Bou 128.0
Shockz (Umek Remix) Hertz & Subway Baby 128.5
No Beef (Instrumental Mix) Afrojack & Steve Aoki 128.0
No Beef Feat. Miss Palmer (Vocal Mix Afrojack & Steve Aoki 128.0
Room Mates (Original Club Mix) Adam K Feat. Jelo 128.0

No comments:

Post a Comment