Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Phossl Fuel House Mix 56


Well I'm sure I'm not alone fretting over the rising gas prices this week. I`m happy to remind everyone this is the place you can always get a Phossl Fuel mix for free!

I`ve decided to trim down the mixes and make them `commuter mixes`. With most places taking about 45 minutes to get to in the city these days I`ve trimmed down the mix time so you can listen to it in one drive.

While digging in The Phossl Record this week I uncovered some killer classic remixes I`m sure you`ll love. Listen for the increible rework of `sweet child o mine` and an awesome ZZ Top remix.

If you enjoy the mix please join my Facebook page.





Download
02-2011 - House Mix 56.mp3

Tracklisting
I Like It Jacked (Original Mix) Contraband 125.0
A Small Decline (Mark Broom Dubbed M Alan Fitzpatrick 126.0
Oh Yeah (Original Mix) Bass Kleph 126.0
Hello (Bass Kleph Remix) The Potbelleez 126.0
Sharp Dressed (Cheyne Christian) ZZ Top 126.0
Groove Amigos (Original Club Mix) 123Xyz 126.0
The Show (Original Mix) Nora En Pure 127.0
Bambadam (Original Club Mix) Jason Rivas 127.0
Let It Rock (DJ Kue's MixRe) Kevin Rudolf and Lil Wayne 127.0
Khaweri - Original Mix Daniel Portman, Stanley Ross 127.0
Bass My Ass (Original Mix) Ftampa 128.0
Zora (Original Mix) Carl Roda, Marc Fisher 128.0
Sweet Tribal Child Gruvskiller 128.0
Get On Up (Slicerboys Remix) Andrew M & Peter K 128.0
That Beat (Avrosse Remix) Avrosse 128.0
Bridge (Original Mix) Afrojack, Bobby Burns 128.0
Like A G6 Far East Movement 128.0
San Trancisco (Club Mix) Pitch Dark 129.0
Emergency (Manuel De La Mare Remix) Niels Van Gogh, Daniel Strauss 128.0
Drop That Beat (Original Mix) Andrea Bertolini 128.0
The Silence (Proff & Alexey Sonar Re Mike Koglin 130.0

No comments:

Post a Comment