Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Phossl Fuel Mix - Drum & Bass Mix 1



I hope you enjoy this week`s new Drum & Bass mix. I have to admit it`s taking me some time to come up to speed on D&B and at first I was asking myself why but over time as you listen to the tracks the bassline seems to take on a life of its own and you can`t help finding yourself loving this stuff. I`m working on several different type of genre sets right as the events I`ve been working are calling for it. If you`re a D&B fan I``m pretty sure you`ll like this one and if you do please pass along the links to your friends.





Download
Phossl Fuel Mix - Drum & Bass Mix 1.mp3

Tracklisting
Valley of the Shadows Origin Unknown Bodyrock Shimon & Andy C
Nasty Habits Shadow Boxing Compound Ed Rush & Optical
Return Of Forever High Contrast
Liquid Fingers Nasty Habits
Another Planet Pendulum
Be True Commix
X-Ray Sub Focus Slam Pendulum
LK (feat. Stamina MC) DJ Marky & XRS Horizons Ltj Bukem Messiah Konflict Airplane Sub Focus
Racing Green High Contrast
If We Ever High Contrast
Renegade Snares Omni Trio
Super Sharp Shooter DJ Hype presents The Ganja Kru Vault Pendulum

No comments:

Post a Comment